- The strange mystery of one particularly popular comment on The Rock's social media posts
- 5 good pubs that also have ghosts
- Floyd Mayweather & DJ Khaled have been given huge cryptocurrency-related fines, because 2018 is confusing
- Netflix has cancelled Marvel’s 'Daredevil’ after three seasons
- Here's how much more expensive your train tickets are going to be next year
- Porsche have made the most beautiful washing machine ever
- Red Dead Redemption 2 has a secret map – here’s how to unlock it
- Adam Rutherford's Train Delay Playlist
- “This is about as fertile ground as it's possible to get for a fascist”: James O’Brien on Britain in 2018
- "Millennials know what this country should stand for”: David Lammy rebrands Britain
- The truly bizarre story of a football club that faked a player’s death
- "What will they say when they see I’ve abused the Queen?": Eddie Marsan on boxing, bad guys & quitting Twitter
- ‘Luther’ is back after three years and darker than ever - but is there a massive twist?
- The best sleep tech
- Danny Wallace on how to fix broken Britain
- The Brits Critics' Choice 2019 nominees have been revealed and this is who will win
- Speaking up about mental health
- This is how Julian Assange and the Donald Trump campaign are secretly connected, according to report
- 5 winter hair cuts
- Last Night In Paris
- Couple perform baby gender reveal in forest, cause $8.2m wildfire
- Netflix are bring a load of Roald Dahl's books to the small screen
- Everyone is watching this new clip of Boris Johnson in disbelief
- Nando’s new Christmas special is something fans have wanted for a long time
- best new menswear this week
- Short Story: 'About Helen'
- 'Luther', 'QI' and Fleetwood Mac: The BBC Christmas TV worth watching
- These are the people who could end up on the £50 note
- Bill Bailey's Train Delay Playlist
- "We're years, rather than decades away": How sex robots are about to change the face of love
- Lionel Messi showed he’s superhuman once more with this outrageous nutmeg
- 5 luxurious advent calendars
- Historians have identified the worst year in the history of civilization
- A man has been arrested for *literally* laundering money
- HBO is looking for a pair of twins to star in its 'Game of Thrones' spinoff
- Someone has edited all of the Marvel Phase One movies into one TV show that you can watch
- This football club are somehow managing to be in the best and worst form in their history
- How to make a billion-pound football video game
- Apple could be bringing out an affordable rival to Amazon's Firestick
- Best Mickey Mouse menswear
- We asked tech experts how we're going to solve the biggest problems in transport, the home & entertainment
- Here’s the first teaser trailer for the new ‘Lion King’ film
- Keanu Reeves is joining the cast of 'Toy Story 4', hopefully as John Wick
- The most hashtagged dog breeds on Instagram have been revealed
- 15 pictures of Mr. Blobby that sum up your horrible hangover
- 5 secret menu items to order in London
- Every college nickname The Rock claims to have had
- It's time to delete your social media
- Footballers with unusual post-football jobs
- "For the whole of June 1983 I was forced to listen to nothing but John Coltrane": Questlove talks jazz, Jacko & future tech
- Why the ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel won't have any Targaryens – and probably no dragons
- You can make your Apple Watch look like an iPod with this awesome gadget
- Danny Wallace on analysing predictions about the future
- Why swearing is flipping great
- These are the best films and TV shows coming to Netflix UK in December
- Instagram now has a feature to stop you spending too long on Instagram
- One of the most famous 'Black Mirror' episodes is becoming a board game
- 'The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part' trailer is full of Pratts
- When we all end up eating each other, how will we taste?
- Crypto crisis: Bitcoin just plummeted to its lowest point of 2018
- Danny Dyer has gloriously taken down Boris Johnson & Nigel Farage over Brexit
- You can buy a shirt of that weird, non-existent metal band and help a good cause
- This side-by-side video shows just how much Rami Malek nailed his Freddie Live Aid performance
- The real John Lewis stars in Twitter's admittedly great Christmas advert
- It turns out the Finns are excellent at trolling Donald Trump
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's face - oh but it's made out of 725 Rubik's cubes
- How do bodybuilders find love?
- There's going to be a reboot of 'The Office'... or is there?
- Spuriously speculating which of J. J. Abrams’ 6 new projects will end up being surprise 'Cloverfield' films
- An actual US governor just tried to blame America's gun problems on zombie TV shows
- Mark Hamill tried to support female politicians and the awful internet completely missed the point
- The Jack Reacher author has one (small) problem with Tom Cruise, and you can probably guess it
- Zayn Malik just confirmed a weird (and sad) Taylor Swift theory we didn’t actually think was true
- The dark side of fashion
- The most popular beer in the world is from Asia
- 7 things to get monogrammed
- Win a bespoke suit and copies of Jeeves and the King of Clubs
- Danny Wallace on the difficulty of giving away freebies
- Best new menswear this week - Nov 12
- These are the luxury Mars homes we'll live in when we flee earth - probably
- Was 'The Inbetweeners' ever truly acceptable?
- Stan Lee was working on a weird sounding new character when he died: Dirt Man
- Can’t find the words? This website will let you create your own horrific emoji
- The unexpected voice of the Green Goblin in ‘Spider-Man New Generation’ has been revealed
- Narcos: Mexico's Diego Luna: “A part of us enjoys watching people hurt each other"
- Does this super dark 'Star Wars' theory explain what happened to Rey's parents?
- Ranking all the pokemon in the 'Detective Pikachu' trailer by how much you'd want to go for a pint with them
- PlayStation may be completely changing their iconic controllers for the PS5
- How much time you should really spend on social media, according to study
- Everything we know so far about 'Game of Thrones' Season 8
- Dan Snow's Train Delay Playlist
- Here's how the Avengers paid tribute to Stan Lee
- The late, great Stan Lee had some pretty inspiring thoughts about racism
- 5 great gadgets to help you crush winter
- There's a new kind of Instagram influencer and you’re probably one of them
- 5 clues as to what that weird spoon thing is in the first 'Toy Story 4' trailer
- A metal band faked their way to a massive European tour and it just went spectacularly wrong
- 21 best 'Red Dead Redemption 2' cheat codes and how to use them
- John Williams releases new version of classic Star Wars theme, sadly not a trap remix
- Two burgers are better than one
- Wu-Tang flavoured Clarks’ Wallabee
- 5 big, bright coats for autumn
- Win a festive bundle worth over £170
- The much-maligned 'Waterworld' is now on Netflix - this is why it's worth a reappraisal
- Could the midterm election results help get ‘Making a Murderer’s’ Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey out of jail?
- Screen: From 'Widows' to 'Outlaw King' - the film & TV you need to know about this week
- 12 big coats to keep you toasty
- What would it feel like if The Rock was your dad?
- The story of the forefathers of English football wiped out in the First World War - and the Brazilian team they inspired
- Urgent: Jim'll Paint It has created his greatest work yet
- A successor to Vine has been announced and is launching next spring
- Stareouts, traffic light romances & Billie Piper fan clubs: The overlooked genius of 'Big Train'
- David Attenborough is presenting an epic new Netflix nature series called ‘Our Planet’
- There's an animated prequel to 'Jurassic World' on the way
- "It's about taste; about the human in a digital world": How luxury became normal
- The Satanic Temple is suing Netflix because of 'The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina'
- Samsung are the newest company to unveil a foldable phone
- We asked ambassadors to give us their top dinner party tips
- Discarded mattresses? Instagram gold
- Scrooge McDuck might be rich - but is he happy?
- 5 drinking culture lessons
- George RR Martin had a lil’ spat with HBO over the 'Game of Thrones' spinoff name
- This Dutch Tinder user has come up with a truly novel way to boost his matches
- Brian Cox was challenged to sum up science in two minutes and did it in one tweet
- What makes a footballer a luxury player?
- It looks like the 'Breaking Bad' movie will follow Jesse Pinkman
- The ultimate guide to a weekend in Cologne
- Danny Wallace on how to do luxury properly
- We hunted for the most luxurious things in existence
- Can Tim Berners-Lee really save the internet?
- The best new menswear you can buy this week - November 5
- We asked Chromeo to give us their 10 steps to achieve world peace
- The Collins Dictionary have named the 'word of the year' - how many times have you said it?
- Benedict Cumberbatch has one big 'Avengers: Infinity War' regret
- A dead brothel owner won an election in Nevada last night... by a landslide
- An eagle-eyed viewer has spotted a glaring error in 'I'm Alan Partridge'
- Why the midterm results could actually be good news for Trump
- 'Shrek' is going to be rebooted, with the original cast
- Game Of Thrones actor Pilou Asbaek thinks we should "blame more sh*t on old people"
- Weird space object spotted last year could have been an alien, say actual scientists
- Someone tried to blame tube overcrowding on immigrants and people were not happy
- The house used in 'The Haunting of Hill House' is, unsurprisingly, actually haunted
- Uber is bringing out a Prime-style monthly subscription scheme
- 5 great luxury gadgets to spruce up the home and break the bank
- If you have one of these names you’re going to be earning the big bucks
- Spirits worth spending money on
- The world's first foldable smartphone is finally, actually here
- Bitcoin is 10 years old: Here’s how much you’d have made if you invested in 2008
- The 50 greatest Sir Alex Ferguson quotes
- Netflix and BBC finalise plans to ruin childhoods everywhere with rabbit horror miniseries
- The 'Gladiator' sequel you didn’t ask for looks like it’s happening anyway
- Everyone is having the same annoying thought after watching 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
- Win one of three Drinks By The Dram Whisky Advent Calendars worth £150 each
- Is 'The Walking Dead' about to turn into the new Marvel?
- 19 unusual Christmas jumpers to see you through the festive season
- 5 touristy restaurants worth a visit
- This is why some people are wearing white poppies - or no poppies at all
- Nick Cave gives incredibly powerful response when asked about his son's death
- Rob Delaney's Train Delay Playlist
- This Swede has given a brilliant list of reasons to never visit Britain
- Everyone is laughing at this hilarious sculpture of Mo Salah
- 6 of the best city breaks you probably haven't thought of
- It turns out we've been rooting for the wrong guys in superhero movies all this time
- We have devastating news about The Rock, pineapples and pizza
- 5 London runs to finish with a pint
- Tom Hanks says the emotional ending of ‘Toy Story 4’ is going to be ‘a moment in history’
- Avril Lavigne has debunked that conspiracy theory that she's actually dead, but has she really?
- This is how 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 is officially going to start
- Mike Myers has great news for ‘Austin Powers’ fans
- 10 cheap London lunchtime eats
- 5 jazz venues in London
- Screen: From 'House of Cards' to 'The Nutcracker' - the film & TV you need to know about this week
- I asked a feng shui expert to analyse Jamiroquai's 'Virtual Insanity' video to explain my long-standing unease with it
- Here’s how to avoid being caught out by Ryanair’s new luggage rules
- Drinking at breakfast time in airports is amazing, please don't take it away from us
- Here's everything you actually need to know about the upcoming US midterm elections
- Was it really better in the old days?
- That ‘House of Cards’ spinoff we hoped we were getting has been ditched
- The 5 best London winter food pop-ups
- There's going to be a sequel to 'The Meg', because WE WANT MORE SHARKS
- Here's everything we know about the new 'Game of Thrones' spinoff prequel series
- Why running is for chumps, according to Danny Wallace
- Does MMA have an alt-right problem?