Technology has gone full Harry Potter.
Part of a range of new profile options, here's what's changed in the new Facebook update...
Moving profile pictures
(This is currently only available to some iPhone users in the UK - but it'll be rolled out widely in the coming months)
1. Click the 'More' tab and head to your profile picture
2. From the pop up menu, select 'Take a New Profile Video'
3. Much like a Snapchat selfie, you'll able to record a seven second video, which will then become your profile 'picture'
Temporary Profile Pictures
1. Head back to altering your profile picture (see above)
2. Select 'Upload a Photo or Video'
3. When browsing your images, you should see a small black label appear, saying "Make Temporary". Hit this, and select the number of hours or days you'd like this image to appear as your profile picture
Within the 'Photos' section of your profile, you'll now be able to set 'Featured Photos' - a selection of up to five images that will appear at the top of your profile page to give a "good first impression" to people who might be looking to add you as a friend.
So it's for stalkers. Stalkers you met on Tinder. Sorry, dates, looking to work out if you're the kind of person who has bodies under their patio. Or even owns a patio.
Time to start showing off.