If you want to get ahead on the ‘gram, which dog should you get in your photos? Now we know
Instagram: a place of shallow, narcissistic bragging about how literally picture perfect your incredible #inspirational life is in the never-ending, unquenchable thirst for likes and self-validation.
But, on the upside, it’s a place that’s overflowing with glorious dogs.
And now you can combine the two with the incredibly useful knowledge we’re about to impart to you: the most hashtagged breeds of dog on the social media platform.
At last, you will know exactly which type of pooch to get into your photo to ensure maximum exposure for your exploits thanks to new ‘research’ conducted by MyVoucherCodes, who ‘analysed hashtag data’ from over 200 dog breeds to find the World’s Most Instagrammable Dog Breeds.
Without further ado, from 20th best dog to top dog, here we go:
20. Boxer - 6.9 million posts
19. Australian Shepherd - 7.3 million posts
18. Staffordshire Bull Terrier - 7.6 million posts
17. Boston Terrier - 9.6 million posts
16. Jack Russell - 10.5 million posts
15. Border Collie - 10.9 million posts
14. Shih Tzu - 11.5 million posts
13. Shiba Inu - 11.9 million posts
12. Beagle - 12.7 million posts
11. Standard Poodle - 13.3 million posts
10. Yorkshire Terrier - 14.8 million posts
9. Pomeranian - 15.5 million posts
8. Dachshund - 17.1 million posts
7. Siberian Husky - 17.8 million posts
6. Golden Retriever - 18.6 million posts
5. Labrador Retriever - 19.1 million posts
4. English Bulldog - 24.6 million posts
3. Chihuahua - 27.6 million posts
2. Pug - 29.3 million posts
1. French Bulldog - 39.2 million posts