Little Lara's all grown up.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of one of gaming's most iconic heroes, Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix have announced that Lara's award winning Rise of the Tomb Raider is getting a whole heap of birthday extras.
In addition to the main story, players will be treated to:
- A new "Blood Ties" story mode, that allows players to explore Croft Manor
- "Lara’s Nightmare" zombie mode (Lara vs undead armies, essentially)
- New Co-op play for Endurance mode
- VR support for the PlayStation 4 edition
- "Extreme Survivor" difficulty mode for the main campaign
- A heap of new skins, outfits and an anniversary gun
One of the best titles of 2015 just got even better.
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will arrive on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on 11 October 2016