The concept of a guilty pleasure is a complex one: if you like something, should you be ashamed of it? If it's Cotton Eye Joe, then probably yes.
But if it's Wham!'s Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - an incredible slice of perfect pop - or Journey's Don't Stop Believin' - an unarguably uplifting rock classic, then no.
But never mind what we think, Spotify have scanned 120,000 user-made playlists named "Guilty Pleasures" and compiled the ultimate Top 10 of those songs which appeared and were streamed the most.
It's a solid list of songs people love, but are ashamed to admit. Whatever you say, if any one of these came on at a wedding you'd be straight up on the dancefloor. Enjoy all 10 songs in our playlist below.
1. Mambo No. 5 – Lou Bega
2. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go – Wham!
3. My Sharona – The Knack
4. Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
5. Cotton Eye Joe – Rednex
6. You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) – Dead Or Alive
7. Who Let The Dogs Out – Baha Men
8. Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
9. U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
10. Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae JepsenSpotify