There was an eclectic mix of hair styles on the final day of London Collections: Men. At Christopher Kane there was fresh new take on the traditional basin but it was the modern version of the rockabilly quiff at Bartmaan and Segel that really drew our attention. We spoke to Dale Ted Watkins, grooming expert for Fudge on how to create the look.
Step by step guide:
1. Distribute plenty of Fudge Fat Head throughout your hair.
2. Use a large wide tooth comb to flatten the hair against the side of the head.
3. For a 50’s variation, comb your hair from the forehead to the crown, pulling it up and back to form a quiff
4. For a more 40’s look create a side parting and on the long side use the comb to pull the hair out and up to create the quiff
5. Finish the look with a good hair spray to hold in place such as Fudge Membrane Gas
Fudge Fat Head - £10.45
Fudge Membrane Gas - £12.45