No, not those blue feline people from the James Cameron film - Football Manager 2016 will arrive on 13 November, and one of its many new spangly features is the ability to create your own avatar to pace the touchline.
Amongst the details teased by Sega are:
- Three different versions of the game will be released to make the most of different platforms - one for PCs (and Macs), one for tablets and another for smartphones
- A new Fantasy Draft mode will see players compete against other 'real' players in a mini-league, building their team with a fixed budget
- Another new mode is Create-A-Club, a clue-in-the-title option that lets you build your own team from the ground up - from kit design to location
- There'll be 2,000 new animations moving your players about
- Prozone match analysis (?!)
- The press conferences are going to be even more real
All of which will make Football Managers wet at the mouth, and confuse the uninitiated into a patronising smirk.
As for the new visual direction, check out the screen grabs that Sega has released so far. Only two, agonisingly slow months to go before they'll be filling your world with stats and hopes.