The world of horror has had its fair share of incredible memorable characters over the years, usually sporting a nicely creepy line in accessories that might aid the pursuit of terrorising whoever happens to be nearest them.
And so distinctive are they, that you can tell them merely from their outline, as aptly demonstrated by Portuguese graphic designer Sofia Ayuso, who has designed this fantastic collection of minimalist icons, including the Shining twins, Samara from The Ring and even Hannibal Lecter.
We've picked our 15 favourites below - can you work out who all of them are? Answers at the bottom, and head to Sofia's Behance page to see the whole collection, with posters and t-shirts due to arrive soon on her Society6 page.
[via Design Taxi]
1. Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard Of Oz
2. Samara from The Ring
3. Sweeney Todd from The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
4. Twins from The Shining
5. Ghostface from Scream
6. Edward Scissorhands
7. Red Queen from The Lady In Red Kills Seven Times
8. Michel Myers from Halloween
9. The Joker from The Dark Knight
10. Hannibal Lecter from Silence Of the Lambs
11. Freddy Krueger from Nightmare On Elm Street
14. Chucky from Child's Play
15. Patrick Bateman from American Psycho