300ml turkey or chicken stock; 400g cooked British turkey breasts,cut into 1-2cm strips; 1 large leek, rinsed and finely chopped; 300ml double cream; 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard; 1 tbsp parsley, chopped; 225g frozen peas, cooked; salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Pour the stock into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Simmer rapidly until reduced by two thirds.
3. Meanwhile, cook the leek in a pan of boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes, or until just tender. Drain well and keep warm.
4. Add the cream, mustard, parsley and peas to the reduced stock. Then stir in the cooked turkey and leeks and heat gently to warm through.
5. Season well with salt and pepper and serve straight away in bowls, with boiled potatoes.
Serve in bowls with crusty bread or rice to mop up all the delicious sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
Per serving: 387 kcals, 12g fat
Another turkey recipe? Go on, then