At the time of writing, that's the server-breaking number of views that Wiz Khalifa's track See You Again (featuring Charlie Puth) has accrued on YouTube - making it only the second video to surpass the two billion mark.
Khalifa's track, released as part of the Furious 7 soundtrack to pay tribute to deceased star Paul Walker, is still some 600,000,000 views behind the all-conquering internet leviathan that is Psy's Gangnam Style.
Such is scale of Psy's hit that it actually forced YouTube to recode its view counter. "We never thought a video would be watched in numbers greater than a 32-bit integer (=2,147,483,647 views), but that was before we met PSY. Gangnam Style has been viewed so many times we have to upgrade!", read the announcement.
The next closes to Khalifa's hit? Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars' Uptown Funk, with some 1.831 billion views, narrowly ahead of Bieber's Sorry on 1.801 billion.
The top ten most watched YouTube videos are in fact all music tracks (bar one animated short film), highlighting YouTube's growing influence in the world of music streaming. The site launched its Red player service in the US earlier this year - a subscription service and app that allows for background play and offline access.
Here's the current list of the 10 most watched YouTube videos:
- Gangnam Stlye - Psy: 2.6 billion
- See You Again - Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth: 2 billion
- Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars: 1.8 billion
- Sorry - Justin Bieber: 1.8 billion
- Blank Space - Taylor Swift: 1.7 billion
- Hello - Adele: 1.7 billion
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift: 1.6 billion
- Lean On - Major Lazer and DJ Snake featuring MØ: 1.6 billion
- Маша плюс каша - Get Movies: 1.5 billion
- Bailando - Enrique Iglesias featuring Descemer Bueno and Gente De Zona: 1.5 billion