Appear Here, the leading marketplace for short-term retail, has launched Space for Ideas: the search to find the next big ideas.
Consider yourself a talented designer, creative or entrepreneur with a great idea? Well, you could apply to win one of three flagship stores in London, Paris or New York. Plus, you’ll get the funds, mentorship and support from a leading design agency to bring your idea to life. Space for Ideas is based on the belief that when the right idea hits the right space, at the right time, great things can happen.
- A two-week rent free store on a prime retail street in London, Paris or New York.
- Mentoring sessions from Appear Here’s community of industry experts and Space for Ideas judges.
- £3,000 to spend on the store fit out. Plus, the services of a leading design agency to help bring the winner’s vision to life.
- Square will fit out your store with their leading POS and payment support technology.
How to enter:
- Click the link below and enter your details.
- Explain your big idea – paint a picture to the judges on what you envisage your shop to be like. This is your time to shine.
- Show them what you’ve got – link through imagery and social handles to further envisage your genius idea.
This is an external competition. All entries must be received by the prize provider by 11.59pm (GMT) on 18/09/17. Appear Here will collate the entries and three winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges, appointed by Appear Here. The three winners will be notified by phone by Appear Here within three days of their selection by the independent panel of judges. Entry is free and is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over. All entries are subject to terms and conditions. For full terms and conditions, please click here.
Standard terms and conditions, here.