We’ve teamed up with Nokia to give away the hottest hybrid smartwatch on the market to two lucky readers. How good is that, mate?
Introducing the Nokia Steel HR: the hybrid smartwatch that fits effortlessly into your life and style. Whether you’re hitting the gym, rushing between meetings, or heading out on the town with mates, the Nokia Steel HR moves with you, tracking your activity whilst its premium design keeps you looking smart – in more ways than one.
With a battery life of up to 25 days, the Nokia Steel HR has more than enough life to help keep you in the know about yours. Optimise your daily work-outs by recording your heart rate and calories burned - and stay on top of the daily grind by learning about your sleep patterns. With easy changeable strap options, you can even switch up your style as often as you like.
With automatic activity detection, the Nokia Steel HR captures your every move without you even having to think about it, recording your vitals on the Nokia Health Mate app. Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, the Nokia Steel HR also seamlessly keeps you updated with the real world via agenda, call and text notification.
So, if you want a smart way to keep in the know about your health, the Nokia Steel HR is the stylish solution for men on the move.
The Nokia Steel HR hybrid smartwatch includes;
• Heart rate monitoring – tracks heart rate trends day and night, plus continuous tracking of the heart in workout mode
• Activity tracking – automatic walk, run, swim (water resistant – 50m) & 10+ activities recognised, plus calories burned & distance
• Sleep monitoring – sleep cycle analysis plus silent vibrating alarm with Smart Wake-Up
• Digital screen – get text, calls, and event notifications, plus view daily stats – like steps, distance, and heart rate – with the push of a button
• Long battery life – up to 25 days on a single charge, plus 20 more with time & activity tracking only
By entering this competition you’ll be signed up to the weekly ShortList competitions email featuring a whole load of exclusive reader offers and competitions.
Oh no, you’re a little late!
Sorry, the promotion closed about 2 months ago. Don’t worry, you’re still a winner to us. We have loads of other competitions running every week.