These terms and conditions strictly apply to the following competition: Win the ultimate proposal at Sandals Royal Barbados
One winner will receive the ‘ultimate surprise proposal’ at Sandals Royal Barbados, which includes:
- A 7-night Luxury Included stay at Sandals’ newest resort Sandals Royal Barbados + 2 Return flight tickets to the UK.
- A classic platinum ring, with a 0.50ct round diamond solitaire in a claw setting, with sparkling diamond set shoulders from Ernest Jones.
- A private consultation with Sandals’ engagement concierge before the trip at the Sandals Luxury Travel Store to plan the “ultimate surprise” engagement in resort.
- Cosy bed romantically decorated by staff on the engagement night.
- Mimosa breakfast-in-bed the next morning.
- Prize must be strictly taken between 1 March 2018 and 1 July 2018.
• The winner will be provided with the ultimate proposal package including 7 nights (+ return flights) for 2 adults at Sandals Royal Barbados, an engagement ring courtesy of Ernest Jones and a private consultation with Sandals’ engagement concierge.
• Accommodation is on a Luxury Included® (all-inclusive) basis in a deluxe room with a king sized bed.
• By entering this competition, the winner and their partner consent to being filmed during their engagement journey.
• Both parties must agree for Sandals to make use of footage of themselves, including their names and images, for marketing, social media and editorial purposes of the company.
• The unknowing party would be required to sign a media release form with no details of the engagement before the trip.
• This competition is strictly open to people who are not currently married or engaged.
• Flights provided are from London, in economy class and are subject to availability.
• Resort transfers are included, but domestic transfers, including any flights to London, are not included.
• There is no cash alternative to the prize and spending money is not included.
• Holiday insurance is not included and must be purchased before travel.
• The prize is subject to availability, must be strictly taken between 1 March 2018 and 1 July 2018.
• There will be an administration fee for any changes made to the reservation. This fee varies in accordance with the airline.
• The prize is strictly non-transferable, non-refundable, and is subject to Sandals Resorts’ normal terms and conditions.
• Sandals’ resorts are for couples and accommodations include a king sized bed.
• Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate prize winners from the stated resort to an alternative Sandals resort if rooms become unavailable for the travel dates requested.
• By entering this competition you consent to your details being shared with our parent company located outside the European Economic Area.
• The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of promoter Unique Vacations (UK) Ltd and their associated agencies.
• Prize winners must be over 18. One entry per household.
• Entrants should check the Gov.co.uk website for travel advice about Zika and other information prior to entering the competition.
• All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the Prize package description, including but not limited to, ground transportation (outside of airport transfers), travel insurance, spa treatments, excursions or any purchases made at the gift shop.
The competitions that we run through the Services are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
Prize is subject to availability.
No purchase is necessary.
Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
Competitions are open to UK residents only (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Shortlist Media Ltd will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
Shortlist Media Ltd and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight 04/01/18. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone within two weeks of the closing date.
Should the Promoter or Prize Provider be unable to contact a winner within 14 days of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist and selected third parties.
If you do not wish to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist and selected third parties please inform us along with your name and address in writing to: Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London, WC1N 3QA or firstname.lastname@example.org.