Footwear, for most men, is almost a religion. But marrying a fashionable sneaker with something you can run in (i.e looking good in the gym) is a minefield. One that even the sturdiest of trainers couldn't survive.
Thankfully our style director is on hand to point you in the right direction, kicking off with Nike's lust-worthy V-series. Want. Want. Want.
- (Style Director's Choice) Red and black ‘V-series’ Lunar pack trainers from £100 by NIKE; nikesportswear.com
- (Blow the Budget) Dark brown trainers with spring sole £220 by PORSCHE DESIGN SPORT ADIDAS; adidas.com/porschedesign
- (Retro Appeal) ‘Silver Shadow’ thick-soled trainers £30 by HI-TEC; hi-tec.com
- Red and silver ‘Faas 500’ trainers £75 by PUMA; puma.com
- Black ‘Limber Up Moscow’ trainers with green trim £50 by ONITSUKA TIGER; onitsukatiger.com
- 1987 panel lace navy/white trainers £32 by DUNLOP; dunlopdirect.com