Campo Viejo: Holiday Terms and Conditions
Event & Prize: Terms and Conditions
Prize winner and their guest must be 18 or over and have a valid passport at time of travel
Four attending guests to the event will win a trip to San Sebastian in accordance with the terms and conditions specified below.
The winner will be the first person to have their friend arrive at the event under these terms and conditions. Entrants are not allowed to inform guests of any potential prize. No cheating is allowed and we hold the right to inspect items of communication used to invite a friend to the event. We also reserve the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
Please note, by winning this competition, you will be unable to enter the second Campo Viejo competition for the same prize, and any entry will be considered void and invalid.
Event will take place on 17th April, at Waterloo Millennium Green, London from 2pm until 7pm.
▪ Return flights for two people to Bilbao, Spain
▪ Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
▪ 2 Nights accommodation at a centrally located luxury 4 star hotel in San Sebastian
▪ Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ £250.00 spending money
▪ Travel insurance
Standard Shortlist terms and conditions apply
There will be a film crew present at this event, by attending this event you are allowing your image and likeness (from images taken at the event) to be used on Shortlist Media/Stylist/Campo Viejo social media channels globally, and potentially in other media.
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Spain).
2. Departure airport used will be dependent on the availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. A direct flight cannot be guaranteed. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. At least one person must be over the age of 18 years.
3. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.4. Hotel is classed as a 4 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room (subject to availability) with ensuite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
5. Spending money will be in the winner’s name and will be in the form of either a cheque or bank transfer – the winner must have held a UK bank account for a minimum of 3 years.
6. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.7. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months
Shortlist Terms and Conditions
Prize is subject to availability
No purchase is necessary.
Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Shortlist Media Ltd will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
ShortList Media Ltd and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight 17/06/17. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone within two weeks of the closing date.
Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive details of future related offers from ShortList and selected third parties.
If you do not wish to receive details of future related offers from ShortList and selected third parties please inform us along with your name and address in writing to: Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London, WC1N 3QA or firstname.lastname@example.org.