Say what you will, but at times, Britain can be a truly bizzare and confusing place.
Whether it's our fondess for tea, our rubbish teeth or insistence on driving on the opposite side of the road to the vast majority of the world. If you're an outsider looking in, you've probably got every right to be bemused.
We've researched the burning questions that the rest of the world can't help but type into their Google search bar.
The Indian search in particular makes us feel quite sad.
- Why is British Columbia called British Columbia?
- Why British drive on the left?
- Why do the British monarchy...
- Why are British soldiers in Germany?
- Why do British lawyers wear wigs?
- Why isn't there a British national team?
- Why did/have the British invaded Buenos Aires?
- Why do the British have ugly teeth?
- That the British take you? <<< we have no idea on this one?!