This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Learn more

The Stephen King Quote Quiz

The Stephen King Quote Quiz

The Stephen King Quote Quiz

Picking out a favourite quote from a Stephen King novel is no easy feat. The fact is, 99% of what he writes is instantly quotable. While the other 1% is just plain terrifying.

To test your knowledge of his writing prowess, we have a quiz which challenges you to match the quote to the novel.

 

Latest