Flustered, unprepared, orange.
You shouldn’t need us to tell you which candidate emerged with more credit from last night’s US Presidential debate - the most watched in history.
The bulk of online and US media polls point to a successful night for Hilary Clinton after last night's first face-to-face showdown with Donald Trump, the result of preparation on Clinton's part, coupled with billionaire blowhard backing himself into a corner on multiple occasions.
Sprinkled throughout the event were a series of cutting politicised put-downs from the H-bomb - and we've rounded up the best for you below.
1) "A man who can be provoked by a tweet should not have his fingers anywhere near the nuclear codes."
2) "This is a man who has calling women pigs, slobs and dogs and someone who has said pregnancy is an inconvenience to employers, who has said that women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as me."
3) "I call it 'Trumped up. Trickle down'."
4) "I think Donald just criticised me for preparing for this debate. And yes, I did. And you know what else I prepared for? I prepared to be president. And I think that's a good thing.”
5) “You’ve gotta ask yourself, why won’t he release his tax returns? First, maybe he’s not as rich as he says he is. Second, maybe he’s not as charitable as he claims to be. … It must be something terrible he’s trying to hide… I think the question is, were he ever to get near the White House, what would be those conflicts? Who does he owe money to? Well he owes you the answers to that.”
6) "Well Donald, I know you live in your own reality, but that is not the facts."
7) "Your campaign manager said you built a lot of businesses on the backs of little guys… I have met a lot of the people who were stiffed by you and your businesses, Donald… I can only say that I’m relieved my late father never did business for you…"
8) “Donald tried to put the whole racist, birther lie to bed. But it can’t be dismissed that easily…”
9) “As soon as he travels to 112 countries and negotiates a peace deal, a cease fire… Or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee, he can talk to me about stamina.”
10) "Just join the debate by saying crazy things."
11) "This is a man who has called women pigs, slobs and dogs. Someone who has said pregnancy is an inconvenience to employers, women don’t deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men…"