Remember those days when you were a kid and you went to friend’s birthday party at a soft play centre? You’d be off your head on Capri Sun and Haribo and you’d start bouncing off the walls like the Roadrunner on speed. Ah, those were the days…
Well, now you’ve got the chance to live them all over again when the world’s largest inflatable obstacle course, designed specifically for adults, comes to the UK.
Called The Monster, the course has on 42 obstacles including an 18m Mega Slide, a saucily-named Tunnel of Love and a terrifying Bouncy Cage of Doom.
There are also live DJs, a huge ball pit, street food vendors, cocktails and craft beers. How adult!
ON SALE NOW!— The Ticket Factory (@ticketfactory) March 28, 2018
The Monster is coming to the NEC in Birmingham from Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd September!
From the team who unleashed The Beast, The Monster is the world's biggest bouncy castle experience at nearly 300 metres long.
Get your tickets here 👉https://t.co/V0J8Z4HDsl pic.twitter.com/tuypXeyKYZ
These are the cities it’s coming to:
- Manchester, 25 – 28 May, Manchester Central
- Cardiff, 22 – 24 June, Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
- Sheffield, 6 – 8 July, FlyDSA Arena
- Nottingham, 20 – 22 July, Motorpoint Arena
- Edinburgh, 9 – 12 August, Royal Highland Centre
- London, 24 – 27 August, Alexandra Palace
- Peterborough, 30 – 2 September, East of England Arena
- Birmingham, 21 – 23 September, Birmingham NEC
A ticket will set you back £22.90 and you can grab one here. Let’s get bouncy people!
(Image: Monster UK)