There's only one part of the supermarket shopping trip we actively enjoy: browsing the delicatessen counter. Duck liver pate is our kryptonite (if too much kryptonite causes Superman to lie bloated on the sofa while his wife "tells him so").
While the average deli is a feast for the eyes, this 'Sausage in Art' series by photographer Karsten Wegener, designer Silke Baltruschat and food stylist Raik Holst somewhat ups the ante - recreating iconic works of art with meat.
Can you work out which artwork has received the meaty treatment? Scroll to the end to see how you did.
1. Damien Hirst Spot paintings
2. Edvard Munch The Scream of Nature
3. Jeff Koons Poodle
4. Albrecht Dürer The Young Hare
5. Vincent van Gogh Sunflowers
6. Damien Hirst Mother and child divided
7. Sigmar Polke The higher beings command
(Via: Junk Culture)