You've had a few, but you still find yourself with a cocktail menu in hand. Before you've managed to slur "I probably shouldn't" in the direction of your mate, their saliva-soaked retort is sprayed all over you "Awh c'mon, yur on holiday!". Now, imagine that experience, but for the fabled 'one percent'.
The travel experts of Holidays Please have managed to compile what is unquestionably the most exclusive, luxurious and expensive of 'Drinking Connoisseur's' holidays.
Taking in 10 locations around the world (which you'll negotiate business class, of course), the couples tour includes visits to world famous breweries, stays in 5 star hotels and meals at renowned restaurants - but nothing compares to the drinks menu:
• Salvatore 'Legacy' Cocktail (includes 1788 Clos de Griffier Vieux Cognac) - £12,400
• Legacy by Angostura (world's most expensive rum) - £8,000
• Vieille Bon Secours (one of the world's most expensive beer) - £1,400
• Dalmore Trinitas (world's most expensive whiskey, aged 64 years, only 3 ever made) - £100,000
• Grey Goose Gallon - £600
• Henri Jayer Richebourg Grand Cru 78 - £15,000
• Armand de Brignac 'Dynastie' (world's most expensive champagne collection direct from Flavio Briatore's Billionaires Club) - £330,000
• Egon Muller (world's rarest Riesling) - £3,000
• Penfolds Ampoule (expertly made red wine, only 12 ever made, contains ultra-rare 2004 Kalimna Block 42 Cabernet Sauvignon) - £110,000
• Singapore Sling - £50
• Winston Cocktail (contains a shot of 1858 Croizet cognac worth £99000 a bottle, available at the Crown Casino Club in Melbourne) - £16,400
• The Ono Cocktail (contains Rémy Martin Louis XVIII Black Pearl priced at £1250 a shot) - £13,000
• Jose Cuervo 250 Aniversario Tequila (one of the worlds most expensive Tequilas) - £400
• Martini - Diamond Bader & Garrin (includes a diamond from in-house jeweller Bader & Garrin) - £12,000
All of this adds up to the grand sum of £750,000 per couple - though that doesn't include the spa break you'll be taking immediately afterwards to give your liver a much needed break. Head over to the Holidays Please site for more details, or to stoke up some holiday envy.