Loewe’s Connect ID television has 2,160 colour design options TV is increasingly playing second-fiddle to that pesky fibre-optic hosepipe commonly referred to as The Internet. Hence why this is exactly the kind of makeover that ‘the black rectangle’ desperately needs. Allow us to introduce the Loewe Connect ID.
Designed to be the centrepiece of a lounge, it can be specified in 2,160 design options (12 colours multiplied by 30 finishes). And you have until June — when it’s available — to make your choice. No pressure…
From £1,395 (32in); harrods.com
- As you’d expect at this price, the Loewe Connect ID is HD and fully 3D-capable.
- The TV can be controlled with an iPad via the Loewe Assist Media app.
- The screen is coated in the same glass as camera lenses, making it non-reflective.
- If you can’t access Sky+, you can specify a 500GB recordable hard drive (£300).
- Designed to be a showpiece, Loewe’s engineers spent months honing the back so that it’s as sleek as the front. Loewe is a German company. Just saying.