Those tech loving scamps at Stuff (the online team, no less - how much into tech must they be?) have bagged the first online review of the Samsung Galaxy S3. Turns out it's a rather clever thingummybob. Check out what it does:
- This is king of the Android handsets – the iPhone beater no less.
- The 4.8in Super AMOLED screen is one of the best screens they’ve seen. And the Stuff chaps have see a lot.
- It's farcically thin at 8.6mm.
- The front-facing camera tracks your eyes to keep the screen awake while your looking at it, avoiding unwelcomed auto-locking or the screen turning off.
- Pop Up Play – the super fast Exynos quad-core processor pretty much handles anything, like letting you play videos in a small window over the top of other things you're working on.
- It's S Voice understands your vocal commands very well and does virtually anything you want on your phone – far more than the iPhone’s Siri.
- The 8MP camera recognises your contacts from the photos you take and will tag their faces for easy sharing/uploading on FaceyB.
- And you can display whatever is on your phone’s screen on your TV.