The key grooming style for day one of London Collections: Men was super sleek hair (think The Great Gatsby meets Old Etonians). This look could be seen on models at the Richard Nicoll show, who had slicked back hair with no parting, and on both the Mr Start and Lou Dalton catwalks. We spoke to Dale Ted Watkins, grooming expert for Fudge on how to recreate this look.
Step by step guide:
1. Wash hair and apply Fudge Body Builder Booster to give body to the hair
2. Flatten hair by drying straight with a round brush, pulling back and away from the face
3. To create a sleek finish straighten with irons
4. Liberally apply Fudge Hair Gum to the hair and comb back with a wide-tooth comb
5. Separate hair and comb the hair with a slight angle to avoid a uniform and flat look
6. To finish, spray hair with Fudge Textures Aerosol Rock Spray.
For best results make sure you have been to your hairdresser for a good clean cut.
Fudge Body Builder Booster - £10.45
Fudge Hair Gum - £11.45
Fudge Aerosol Rock Spray - £11.95