Those of you who suffer from a heart condition might not want to read the following story. Just as a precaution.
In celebration of beautiful bovinaes (and Father's Day), British-based American smokehouse chain Red’s True Barbecue has squeezed an unlikely 15 types of beef into one monstrous creation.
Appropriately titled The Holy Cow, £25 buys you more burger than you can possible hope to finish, including:
- House-made pretzel bun
- Carpaccio beef olive
- 21hr Texas-smoked brisket
- Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside 2 x 100% steak patties)
- A parmesan and Jacob’s cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek, with diced slow smoked ox heart and ox liver
- Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
- Thick-sliced mustard pickled tongue
- Unholy sticky beef jus
- Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
- Blackened Wagyu rib eye steak
- Beef bacon
- Red’s Dirty sauce
- Chargrilled red onion ring
- Beef tomato and salad leaves
On sale for the duration of Father's Day, this could easily be the final meal you ever by your dad. Head to the Red's True Barbecue site to make a booking - only a limited number are set to be created.