- The Prada phone by LG 3.0 has a super-low body-mass index. It’s 8.5mm thin, and LG’s Floating Mass Technology gives the illusion that it’s thinner than it actually is.
- With the world’s brightest 800-nit, 4.3in touchscreen, you’ll still be able to read your emails and surf online in dazzling sunlight.
- The phone includes a dual-core processor and dual-band Wi-Fi, capable of holding on to a broadband signal tighter than we clutched the last goody bag at its swanky launch party.
- On the back, you’ll finds Prada’s signature Saffiano print and an 8-megapixel camera, which stores photos on the device’s 8GB memory.
- As you would expect, Prada will also be launching a range of accessories for the phone, including a cradle and Bluetooth headset — so you can complete the look.
£500 (TBC); prada.com